To update and review HIV Proficient Medical Technologist of the principles in HIV and other Transfusion Transmissible Infectious screening.
Competencies being acquired
- 1. Knowledge on blood screening and testing updates
- 2. Detection of malarial parasites in blood smear
- 3. Identification of corrective actions for occurrence management
- 4. Employment of principles of quality assurance and quality control
Number of Days:
Schedule of Training
Batch 1 – 27 October 2020 (Online Webinar)
Reservation is on a first-come-first-served basis
Licensed Medical Technologists working in a Blood Service Facility with HIV Proficiency Certificate that has exceeded validity
Unit conducting the training
(02) 8807-2631, 32, 37 local 229
For more information, please visit our Learning and Development Information System.
Click here to view details on the Full Course.